Due to the natural components of our candles and wax melts, and the fact that we are hand pouring in small batches, products may present with slight variations and inconsistencies however we assure you this is completely normal. We like to think of each product as their own unique masterpiece.
- Wax: We use natural coconut-soy wax in our candles and natural soy wax in our wax melts.
- Wick: Our wicks are lead and zinc free and wrapped for extra stability.
- Fragrance: Chosen specifically as they do not contain known carcinogens, reproductive mutagens, phthalates, or chemicals that are known to cause birth defects. We do not require Prop 65.
- Eco-friendly promise: You can recycle the candle tin and wax melt container. Or warm up the tin, remove the wax, and repurpose it as a plant pot, jewelry container, candy bowl, generic storage…Options are limitless.
- Safety: Our tins have raised safety feet to promote safe burning. We include a warning label with burning instructions on each and every product.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Trim your wick to a ¼ inch before each use. Burn your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface until melted wax has reached the edge of the container and no longer than 4 hours.
Only use a warmer that is approved for wax melts.
Do not leave your candle or wax melt burning unattended and keep products away from children and pets.
Be mindful of room size. Everyone has a different scent tolerance, therefore if the scent of your product is too light, place it in a room that is smaller and vice-versa.